With changing weather, problems related to the lungs and the respiratory organs arise. Sitopaladi Churna uses significant Ayurveda and ancient medicinal practices to treat different diseases and allergies related to the lungs, respiratory, and digestive systems. Ayurveda believes in maintaining and restoring the overall nature or doshas of the body. Sitopaladi Churna helps balance the doshas of Kapha and pitta. Sitopaladi Churna has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is a tonic to treat mucus, fever, sinuses, cough, throat infections, lung infections, tuberculosis, and other allergies. It can also be used to heal cramps in the hands and legs. It is also beneficial for digestive problems and increases appetite. It is also useful to treat pain in the abdomen or chest.
Sitopaladi Churna Uses and benefits –
Sitopaladi Churna is a well-known polyherbal ayurvedic formulation used in many therapeutic practices. One of the Potential and essential Sitopaladi Churna Uses includes treating colds & Coughs. Following are the Uses and benefits of Sitopaladi Churna :
- Reduce seasonal and long-term dry cough
- Helps decrease fever
- Helps with bronchitis and breathing problems
- Helps treat viral infections in the respiratory tract
- Aid in proper digestion
- Protects against inflammation
- Increase appetite
- Treats seasonal dust and pollen allergies
- Helps increase metabolism and boost immunity
- Might manage diabetes
- It might help in anemia
- It might help with migraine
Ingredients of Sitopaladi Churna are:
- Khandasharkara (Mishri or rock candy)
- Ela (green cardamom or true cardamom)
- Tvak (cinnamon)
- Vanshlochan (Tabasheer or bamboo)
- Pippali (long pepper)
Sitopaladi Churna contains minerals such as calcium, sodium, potassium, iron, magnesium, sulfate, phosphate, carbonate, nitrate, and chloride. It also contains nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, amino acids, steroids, flavonoids, alkaloids, tannins, and phenolic compounds.
Side effects of the ayurvedic churna:
- Sitopaladi Churna is generally safe to use and has no harmful side effects.
- However, it is concerning for people to take medications for chronic diseases.
- Avoid risking any interaction with ongoing medications, and consult with your doctor before consuming Sitopaladi Churna.
What is the polyherbal ayurvedic formulation?
Polyherbal ayurvedic formulation is a unique formulation that combines the benefits of traditional remedies and modern medicine.
- It is an all-in-one solution for your health that works to support your body’s systems, both internally and externally.
- Polyherbal ayurvedic formulation contains a blend of herbs used for centuries in Ayurveda to treat many conditions.
- These herbs have been carefully selected based on their efficacy and safety, and they are carefully combined to create an effective product that will help you achieve your goals.
How to consume Sitopaladi Churna?
- Ayurvedic suggests the best way to consume Sitopaladi Churna is to take the product half spoon with half teaspoon of honey after a meal twice a day.
- Ayurveda suggests drinking water thirty to forty minutes after a meal, as water can disrupt the natural digestive process.
- Hence, Sitopaladi Churna should also be consumed thirty-forty minutes later, after the completion of a meal. It is best taken one hour after the completion of a meal.
- Do not eat anything for another hour of consuming Sitopaladi Churna for effective results.
- You can also consume it with pure cow ghee. Do not consume it with milk, cold water, or any beverages.
Best Brands to buy Sitopaladi Churna:
- Baidyanath Sitopaladi Churna
- Dabur Sitopaladi Churna
- Patanjali sitopaladi churna
- Zandu Sitopaladi Churna
- It is usually consumed during morning and evening hours. It is not addictive or intoxicating.
- Consume honey for infections and allergies related to the lungs, throat, and respiratory tract.
- For cramps in the hands and legs, dryness of the mouth, or increased salivation issues, consume with Gulkand.
- Sitopaladi Churna Uses also include improving digestion. For incomplete digestion and loss of appetite, consume pure cow ghee to increase appetite.
- For abdominal and chest pain and numbness in the tongue, mix one tablespoon of product with honey and lick the entire quantity with the tongue.
These are ayurvedic practices for better effectiveness of the product.
Tips to Prepare Sitopaladi Churna at home:
Sitopaladi Churna can be prepared at home too. Ancient people usually prepared and stored it at home.
- To prepare Sitopaladi Churna, we will first require 80 gms of Vanshlochan, also known as Tabasheer. It can be easily found in the market. Be aware of the fake cheaper ones. An original Tabasheer will be expensive, ranging between INR 2000-3000 per kg.
- Next, we will require about 40 gm of Pippali.
- We also require about 20 gms of Ela or green cardamom, also called true cardamom.
- Lastly, we need about 10 gm of tvak or cinnamon. We need to crush and mix these ingredients into fine powder. It is bittersweet in taste.
- Adding Khandasharkara or Mishri (rock candy) is optional to add sweetness to the mixture. If you skip adding Khandasharkara, it is even better to store this for an even longer time duration.
- Store this mixture in an air-tight container to prevent microbial growth. Consume regularly for health benefits as per requirements.
- Consume half tablespoon of this mixture with sugar, honey, or Mishri according to your taste preference and health requirements. For best results, consume with either honey or pure cow ghee.
Also, Read about Figaro Olive Oil uses for babies and its Health Benefits.
Can Sitopaladi Churna be consumed by patients taking diabetes and blood pressure medications?
You. You may consume Sitopaladi Churna with other medications, but it may increase your blood sugar levels if consumed with ghee or honey. Opt for ways to balance blood sugar levels.
Can we take the Churna with hot or warm water instead of honey?
Yes, you can. There are no restrictions on taking this with other ingredients. However, Ayurveda suggests using honey or pure ghee for the best results.
Can Sitopaladi ayurvedic Churna be consumed by patients suffering from tuberculosis?
Yes, patients suffering from tuberculosis can consume Sitopaladi Churna. However, in case of increased cough, kindly consult with your doctor.
Can a lactating mother consume Sitopaladi Churna?
Yes. Lactating mothers can consume the Churna as it is not harmful to the baby or mother. However, it is best advised to consult with your doctor first.
Can pregnant women consume Sitopaladi Churna?
Although there is no risk associated with consuming Sitopaladi Churna, pregnant women should consult about it with their regular physician or gynecologist.
Can Sitopaladi Churna be consumed by patients suffering from ulcers?
Yes, patients suffering from ulcers can consume ayurvedic Churna. However, consult with your doctor before starting any new supplement, as it may interfere with the composition of the ongoing medications.
Can Sitopaladi Churna be consumed by patients suffering from bronchitis?
Yes, patients suffering from bronchitis can consume Sitopaladi Churna. However, it does not cure the disease completely.
Does Sitopaladi Churna cause allergic reactions as side effects of overdose?
No. As suggested by Ayurveda, most ayurvedic herbs do not implement side effects if they are consumed properly. However, messing up the instructions and not maintaining the proper dosage can create unwanted reactions.
Can Sitopaladi Churna be consumed on an empty stomach?
No. Ayurveda suggests taking Sitopaladi Churna after a meal, preferably after thirty to forty minutes.
Is Sitopaladi Churna beneficial in treating asthma?
Sitopaladi Churna can be beneficial in the management of asthma symptoms. It helps clear mucus from the respiratory tract and aid in proper breathing. However, it does not cure asthma.
Is Sitopaladi Churna helpful in treating covid infections?
Sitopaladi Churna can be beneficial in treating post covid lung and respiratory complications. It aids in proper breathing and reduces cough and allergies. However, Sitopaladi Churna does not cure covid-19.
Is Sitopaladi Churna helpful in chest congestion?
Yes. The Churna can be beneficial in chest congestion and chest and abdominal pain due to respiratory infections.
Is it helpful in managing gastric problems?
Yes. Churna can be beneficial in improving better digestion. Thus it aids in gastric problems.
Is it beneficial for throat infections?
Yes. Churna can be beneficial for infection in the throat, lungs, and respiratory tract.
Can we drink water after consuming Sitopaladi Churna with honey or ghee?
No. Ayurveda suggests not to intake anything for about an hour consuming the Churna, for more effectiveness.