When applied to the skin, Camellia is a great choice for various nourishing factors. The camellia japonica skin benefits are huge in number and can help you achieve the ultimate glowing skin you desire. But is camella good for skin? Lets find out.
This article shall provide insights on how camellia can be the right choice for your skin and the various ways you could contribute to getting healthy skin.
Read along to know better and take better care of yourself from now onwards!
What is Camelia oil?
Camelia oil Is a type of light-weighted oil that has been cold-pressed from the seeds of the Camellia oleifera and Camellia japonica plants. The oil which gets extracted from the flower results in a sweet, aromatic, and edible oil that is filled with a lot of health benefits.
It is also known by its other names like Tsubaki oil, teanut oil, or tea seed oil.
Is Camelia good for skin?
Camelia is a great choice for your skin as it helps it remain healthy and glowing all year round. It has a lot of benefits to offer, which keep your skin nourished by eliminating water loss, resulting in soft and smooth skin.
Camelia is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, which affect your skin in every positive way. The composition of fatty acids like oleic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid helps keep your skin young and moisturised.
The high-quality products of Camelia, like the camellia face oils, are soy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, and vegan.
Benefits of Camellia oil.
Camellia oil comes with a lot of advantages to render to your skin. Some of them are listed below:
· Moisturizes your skin
Moisturisation is a crucial step in any sort of skincare routine. The fatty acids present in the oil help moisturise and nourish the skin by eliminating water loss from the skin.
By doing this, you get results in soft and smooth skin.
· Contains antioxidant properties
The camellia oil is filled with various antioxidants that help keep your skin damage-free due to environmental stressors, UV-A rays, and an unhealthy lifestyle.
The antioxidant properties of camellia oil make it an effective sunscreen for normal and sensitive skin types.
It has been found in a study that the microemulsions of the oil have shown high antioxidant or oxygen radical scavenging ability.
· Reduces as many dark spots as possible (hyperpigmentation)
Hyperpigmentation arises due to the excess production of melanin in our bodies. Thus, to prevent such dark spots from showing up, the camellia oil aids in reducing the production of this oil.
· Helps in soothing your skin
Camellia oil contains anti-inflammatory properties, which help in keeping your skin away from inflammation, redness, and roughness.
The oil helps in the healing and soothing of inflamed skin and gives a healthy glow to your face.
· Reduces wrinkles
For this usage, the anti-ageing properties of camellia oil come to the rescue. Various scientists have discovered that camellia oil decreases transepidermal water loss and initiates the production of type I skin collagen.
Production of collagen and prevention of water loss help keep your skin ageing-free and keeps wrinkles and fine lines away from your face, thus improving the elasticity of your face.
How to use Camellia Oil?
Camellia oil, being a lightweight product, can be applied to your skin in the daytime and at night. The oil can be used by taking a minute portion of the oil and applying it to your face and neck region in a circular motion.
The tea seed oil gets worn easily beneath your makeup and blends well into your skin.
Also read: Best serum for glowing skin in 2022
Methods of using Camellia oil for successful results.
Here, we will list down some methods you could follow to see noticeable glow and nourishment in your skin texture within the minimum time possible.
· Applying pure Camellia Oil
You will need 1-2 drops of pure camellia oil from a certified and trusted brand for the application process.
- Pour the 1-2 drops of oil on your palm.
- Rub your palms well against each other and place the warm palms on your cheeks, chin, and forehead. Take a pause of 1-2 seconds for the proper absorption of the oil on your skin.
- Massage your face in a circular motion, and you’re done!
· Applying Camellia oil and Aloe Vera
Take 1-2 drops of camellia oil and 1-2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel to get through this method.
- Add the drops of aloe vera gel taken to the camellia oil.
- Mix them well and apply them to your face and neck regions.
- Take a pause for 15 minutes and continue to massage well for about 2 minutes.
And there goes your skin, super ready with you if done daily (preferably before bed).
· Applying Camellia Oil and Olive Oil
For this method, you will need 1-2 drops of pure camellia oil, about 6-7 drops of olive oil, and a roller or two cold spoons.
- Mix the camellia and olive oil well on your palms.
- Rub the palms well and place them all over your face and neck.
- Apply a gentle massage on your face with a roller’s aid, or you can even use the back portion of two cold spoons. Ensure the upward motion of the spoon or roller.
- Continue this process for about 2-3 minutes.
Apply the same procedure daily if you have dry skin; else, doing it on alternate days should work as well.
· Applying Camellia Oil and Vitamin E Capsule
For this method, you will need a Vitamin E Capsule, about 1-2 drops of camellia oil, a clean towel, and lukewarm water.
- Make use of a sanitized needle for poking the capsule.
- Take the Vitamin E out in a small bowl and mix it well, adding camellia oil.
- Apply the mixture to your face and massage for 2-3 minutes.
- Soak the water into the lukewarm water and put out the water from it with proper squeezing.
- Put the towel on your face and relax for about 10 minutes.
- Exercise a patting motion on your face with the towel.
Following this procedure once in a couple of days will fetch your useful results!
· Applying Camellia Oil and Milk
To perform this process, you will need two tablespoons of pasteurized cow milk or almond milk and 1-2 drops of camellia oil.
- Mix the camellia oil with milk.
- Apply the mixture to your face with the help of a face pack applicator brush.
- Hold on for 15 minutes.
- Apply water at room temperature to wash your face.
Here you go with your clear and glowing skin!
Your skin matters a lot!
Taking good skin care is as essential as maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Keeping good skin has multiple benefits, and it is important to look after it regularly.
We hope that Camellia Oil will be a fruitful choice for you and help you get the glowing and nourished skin you have been dreaming about!
No comment yet, add your voice below!